Bookstore Ordering Information and Policies
AGA offers print (hard copy) and online versions of study guides 1, 2 and 3, and the option to purchase a print/online bundle that includes both. Omnipress produces and ships the printed versions of AGA’s CGFM study guides and hosts the online version of the study guides.
By placing your order in the Bookstore, you certify that you have read and agree to the following Ordering Information and Policies.
- Copyright and usage:
- CGFM study guides are proprietary to the Association of Government Accountants (AGA) and are protected by federal copyright law. No part of these publications may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any way by any means – electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise – without prior written permission of the publisher.
- These publications may not be copied in whole or in part by any person, including any AGA chapter, nor may any portion of these publications be incorporated into another work, or any work created that is derivative of these publications, without the express written permission of AGA. No copyright is claimed to material that, by virtue of having been created by a governmental entity, is in the public domain.
- The CGFM study guide you order is for your personal use. The online version of each study guide (single user) is for only one user and you may not share your login or password with any other person (including persons within your organization) without express written consent of AGA. You may not attempt to download or save any part of the online version of study guides to your computer or portable electronic device.
- Login information: before placing your order in the Bookstore, you will need to create an account on this site with a username (your email address) and password. Upon purchasing an online study guide, you will receive an email with your login information for the online product you’ve purchased. The username and password used in the Bookstore or to access your online product(s) are different from "My AGA" account used on AGA’s website. Note: only one copy of each study guide may be purchased for each username.
- Processing time: upon purchasing an online study guide, you will receive an email with your login information for the online product you’ve purchased. All orders for print versions of study guides received before 3:00 PM Central Time will be shipped the next business day via UPS and incur a shipping charge.
- Payment methods: this site accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit cards. Checks or purchase orders are not accepted.
- Returns and refunds: online versions of CGFM study guides are nonrefundable - if you have any questions about these products, please contact AGA at email@example.com prior to ordering. Returns of the print versions are only accepted within 30 days of purchase and only if the study guide is in its original shrink-wrap. Refunds for print versions of study guides are granted after the study guides are accepted. Study guides can be returned to Fulfillment, Omnipress, 2600 Anderson St, Madison, WI 53704. All returns need to have the original order number. The customer is responsible for shipping charges. Customers returning the print version purchased as part of print/online bundle may only receive a refund of up to $78 per guide.
- CGFM examinations and updates: CGFM study guides and courses are separate from CGFM examinations and are based on the publicly available examination content outlines. If any changes in regulations necessitate a revision to the CGFM examinations, those changes are posted on the respective examination content outlines on the AGA website. To ensure the CGFM candidates have the most up-to-date version of the study guides in preparing for the CGFM examinations, AGA recommends that candidates obtain the latest version of the study guide within 6 months of taking the corresponding CGFM examination. Click here for more information on study guide updates and frequently asked questions.